Oliva Krzalic, Viajes Ruisenor, LLC Photo by Craig Brubaker – brubakerphotography.net
IMPACT Beaverton provides free 1:1 small business advising, education and referrals, to attract, retain and grow successful businesses in Beaverton 다운로드.
We are Beaverton’s one-stop business resource center to start and grow small businesses 다운로드.
Spanish & English, Pre-start, Start-up, and ongoing small businesses in Beaverton 다운로드. Also serving refugees, immigrants, women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Take advantage of these FREE business development programs 다운로드!
SMALL BUSINESS EDUCATION
Sponsored by the City of Beaverton, Thank you 감출수 없는 본능!
We offer workshops in partnership with various non-profits and expert consultants, from sales to financing, networking and other resources.
Business Resource Center (BRC) is funded to support businesses in and around Washington County 다운로드. Support is provided by connecting business owners to coaches and experts through a referral network and in-house staff. Receive one on one advice, hands-on support, and referrals to additional services such as:
• Business review and assistance
• Loan readiness strategies and referral to loan programs
• Marketing supports including website review, content creation, social media set up, videography, graphic design, and other technical assistance
• Technology services such as POS set up, computer or tablet procurement, website set up, internet connectivity, e-commerce
• Risk assessments related to COVID-19 in addition to succession planning
• Accounting and tax preparation support or referral
• Credit counseling and financial literacy supports
• Referrals to legal, HR, capital/loan providers, grant programs, and other supports
No memberships required java api문서. And no fees unless referred to an extensive specialty such as legal that may incur expense due to lengthy processes involved. BRC’s goal is to provide entrepreneurs with free and friendly services to help stabilize and strengthen economic recovery in our region.
Emma Clark (IMPACT) and Troy Cunningham (Spectrume Payment Solutions), Past Chair of the Board, fueling up to hit the pavement and visit 500+ businesses. Each Fall and Spring we conducted a business walk using our fabulous volunteers. This is a quick snapshot in time to take a pulse check on how we are doing as a community to support business, identify potential trends, address concerns and issues. Business Walk Community Report: Fall 2018