Political Action Committee
The BACCPAC is the acronym for the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee.
The Chamber’s involvement in issues advocacy goes back decades and our endorsement of candidates for local office began in 2008.
The purpose of BACCPAC is to support the mission of the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce (the ‘Chamber’) to promote the development and maintenance of a healthy business climate and encourage economic vitality in the Beaverton area; and, consistent with the policy of the Chamber, encourage partner participation in the state and local governmental process through:
- Financing of campaigns for state and local office and ballot measures,
- Transferring funds to other state and local political committees, and
- Providing financial assistance in the elective process to individuals, associations, and organizations that support the mission of the Chamber.
We are a grass roots PAC! Each member can make a huge difference in helping us to ensure a vibrant place to do business with leaders that support business. Contributions are accepted year round and can be made by check (payable to BACCPAC). Or donate $25 online!
Our GOAL: For every member of the BACC to contribute $25 or more annually to strengthen the voice of business in Beaverton.
Download a Powerpoint Presentation from Business Matters: The Voice of Business
Your 2020 BACCPAC members are:
- Amy Saberiyan, Ava Roasteria, Chair
- Troy Cunningham, Spectrum Payment Solutions
- Stephen Smelley, Goldfinch Consulting
- Rhonda Reister, RLC Connections
- Christine Moore, Beaverton Valley Times
- Dianne Danowski Smith, Publix NW
- Travis Jones, Nike
- Lorraine Clarno, Secretary of the BACCPAC, President/CEO (BACC)