Candidate Endorsement Council
Purpose: Ensure pro-business candidates are elected to local offices that impact the health and sustainability of the Beaverton business community 7공주 mp3 다운로드.
Mission: The Candidate Endorsement Council promotes a vibrant business environment by endorsing candidates who support sound public policy that strengthens the business community and the free enterprise system Nero 12 download.
The Council is independent of any political party, candidates or organizations, except the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce.
Here are our 2020 May Primary Endorsements – Newsroom
Make Up: The Council consists of 8 members all of whom are appointed annually by the Board of Directors of the Beaverton Area Chamber of Commerce 퀸즈 블레이드 다운로드.
- Steve Smelley, Goldfinch Consulting – Chair
- Amy Saberiyan, Ava Roasteria
- Troy Cunningham, Next Stage Pay
- Travis Jones, NIKE
- Rhonda Reister, RLC Connection
- Mark Spiegelberg, The Barbers
- Dianne Danowski Smith – Publix NW
Races: The Council has sole discretion in endorsing candidates in contested races for local offices 신비한 동물들과 그린델왈드의 범죄 다운로드. These are the local elected positions that may be considered for endorsement dependant upon the council’s determination of the race impacts on the business community 캐드 블럭 다운로드.
- Beaverton City Council
- Beaverton Mayor
- County Commissioner’s Chair and 2 Beaverton Area seats per district boundaries
Other local elected offices may be included, but not limited to:
- Beaverton School District Board
- Portland Community College Board
- Tualatin Valley Water District Board
- Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation Board
- Tualatin Hills Fire & Rescue Board
- Washington County Sheriff
- Judicial positions for Washington County