Reaching Out to the Community
The Ambassador Committee is the Chamber’s most visible volunteer group 다운로드. Ambassadors host ribbon-cuttings and chamber events, recruit and welcome new partners, and serve as the liaison between the Chamber and the business community 웹 윤고딕 다운로드.
Ambassadors assist with partner recruitment and orientation and organize the Friday morning Coffee Connection and Tuesday morning Business Before Hours, popular business building events hosted by a different partner each week 다운로드.
The Ambassador Committee continues to grow, with current membership of nearly 17 Ambassadors. The group meets from 8am to 9am on the second Wednesday of every month 삼성 마우스 드라이버 다운로드. Please visit the full calendar of events to see this month’s meeting location 다운로드. If you are interested in what it takes to be an ambassador, please join us at our next meeting!
Ambassador Leadership Team
Chair – Steven DaSilva, Timmco Insurance (503) 644-5333
Vice-Chair – Laura Gazarian, Two Men And A Truck: (503) 207-9057
Chamber Staff Liaisons – Mike Luyten 503-350-2007 or email the team.
The Whole TEAM!
- Hank Becker, Henry G. Becker CPA, PC
- Ada Boje, Health Touch Massage Center
- Bob Borra, Caerus Insurance
- Lisa Chang, Hula Halau ‘Ohana Holo’oko’a
- Steven DaSilva, Timmco Insurance
- Tom Higham, Travel by Tom Higham
- Nora Mickelson, Edward Jones
- Irina Moga, Irina Moga DDS
- Dick Nichols, Send Out Cards
- Sue Pike, Coffee Connection Coordinator
- Jeff Walsh, Meridian Insurance Group
- Tom Shilaos, Brown & Bigelow
- Roy Stanfill, Transamerica Financial Advisors
- Laura Gazarian, Two Men And A Truck
- Ham Thorne, Past Chair of the Board
- Subin Xavier, Royalty Trips
- Joe Torretta, Oregon Hot Tub