Reaching Out to the Community
The Ambassador Committee is the Chamber’s most visible volunteer group. Ambassadors host ribbon-cuttings and chamber events, recruit and welcome new partners, and serve as the liaison between the Chamber and the business community 다운로드.
Ambassadors assist with partner recruitment and orientation and organize the Friday morning Coffee Connection and Tuesday morning Business Before Hours, popular business building events hosted by a different partner each week 웹 윤고딕 다운로드.
The Ambassador Committee continues to grow, with current membership of nearly 25 Ambassadors. The group meets from 7:45 to 9 a.m on the second Wednesday of every month 다운로드. Please visit the full calendar of events to see this month’s meeting location 삼성 마우스 드라이버 다운로드.
Learn more about Ribbon Cuttings 다운로드!
Ambassador Leadership Team
Chair – Jeff Walsh, JMI Insurance: (503) 671-9966
Vice-Chair – Cindy Bahl, Dirkse Counseling & Consulting: (503) 265-9256
Chamber Staff Liaisons – Mike Luyten 503-350-2007 or email the team 다운로드.
The Whole TEAM!
- Cindy Bahl, Dirkse Counseling & Consulting
- Hank Becker, CPA
- Ada Boje, Health Touch Massage Center
- Bob Borra, Caerus Insurance
- Lisa Chang, Hula Halau ‘Ohana Holo’oko’a
- Steven DaSilva, Peninsula Insurance
- Tom Higham, Travel by Tom Higham
- Nora Mickelson, Edward Jones
- Irina Moga, Irina Moga DDS
- Dick Nichols, Send Out Cards
- Sue Pike, Coffee Connection Coordinator
- Greg White, Southwest Office Supply
- Jeff Walsh, Meridian Insurance Group
- Tom Shilaos, Brown & Bigelow
- Johanna Shrout, Beaverton School District
- Roy Stanfill, Transamerica Financial Advisors
- Laura Gazarian, Two Men & A Truck
- Ham Thorne, Past Chair of the Board
- Rena Van Meter, Imagine Possibilities
- Jenny Fotland, Trillium Images
- Chris Vennemann, Ambassador