Reaching Out to the Community
The Ambassador Committee is the Chamber’s most visible volunteer group. Ambassadors host ribbon-cuttings and chamber events, recruit and welcome new partners, and serve as the liaison between the Chamber and the business community.
Ambassadors assist with partner recruitment and orientation and organize the Friday morning Coffee Connection and Tuesday morning Business Before Hours, popular business building events hosted by a different partner each week.
The Ambassador Committee continues to grow, with current membership of nearly 25 Ambassadors. The group meets from 7:45 to 9 a.m on the second Wednesday of every month. Please visit the full calendar of events to see this month’s meeting location.
Learn more about Ribbon Cuttings!
Ambassador Leadership Team
Chair – Cindy Bahl, Dirkse Counseling & Consulting: (503) 265-9256
Vice-Chair – Jeff Walsh, JMI Insurance: (503) 671-9966
Chamber Staff Liaisons – Mike Luyten 503-350-2007 or email the team.
The Whole TEAM!
- Cindy Bahl, Dirkse Counseling & Consulting
- Hank Becker, CPA
- Ada Boje, Health Touch Massage Center
- Bob Borra, Caerus Insurance
- Lisa Chang, Hula Halau ‘Ohana Holo’oko’a
- Steven DaSilva, Peninsula Insurance
- Tom Higham, Travel by Tom Higham
- Rene Miller, Sunny Life Wellness
- Irina Moga, Irina Moga DDS
- Dick Nichols, Keller Williams Realty Prof. – Dick Nichols
- Mike Nicholson, Volunteer
- Tom Peekema, SMB Financial Services
- Sue Pike, Coffee Connection Coordinator
- Alec Ramsey, Southwest Office Supply
- Art Rasmussen, Great Bones
- Tom Shilaos, Brown & Bigelow
- Johanna Shrout, Beaverton School District
- Roy Stanfill, Transamerica Financial Advisors
- Denise Stewart, Unitus Community Credit Union
- Ham Thorne, Past Chair of the Board
- Traci Berglund, Rivermark Community Credit Union
- Rena Van Meter, Imagine Possibilities
- Tina West, Allstate Insurance – Brian West